Cannonball Carlos and Schrenk talk about hip-hoppity-happenin' technologies, including floppy disks and shoulder straps, as Cannonball unveils the mystery of the kidnapped guest!
Special guest: Schrenk, looped in through Google Talk and Cannonball's speakers
Recommended music: I Hear the Bells by Mike Doughty (Haughty Melodic, 2005)
Download this podcast.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
This was the best podcast thus far! It especially makes me want to go out and buy floppy disks to be part of our tech-savvy world and be able to store 1/4 of an mp3 on it. Also the feature of a special guest made the show so great! Keep up the great work because, I enjoyed it so much!
- Jenna
"Let me get out my little thing"
-Cannonball Carlos
expertise in plastic surgery and natural male enhancement? lmao
Something you're not telling us, Schrenk?
While I love knowing who is who on such a popular podcast as this and having the knowledge that I went to school with you miscreants, I think it would create an air about the place if everyone has code names during broadcast :-P Can't ruin your image, Cannonball, by having to admit that you're friends with Screhnk or anyone associated with him ;)
How fitting for this podcast to have schrenk on as an expert in the field of technology. He almost sounds like a robot when he speaks through google talk.
this podcast was beautiful...
Paul
I agree, Paul. Excellent podcast. Couldn't have been better. Except its too bad that the expert didn't appear to know much about sports. What a let down.
Post a Comment